Wednesday, January 14, 2015

IIC #192 Monochrome

Good morning & welcome to the start of a new challenge. I hope you are all keeping well & staying warm & safe. 

Before I get to this weeks challenge & the Inkettes fabulous inspiration, I need to announce our winner for the 'something new' challenge last week!

So the winner of 4 Inky images of their choice & future guest designer is....


Our inky favourite of the week goes too......


Now our Top 3 which could quite easily have been Top 20 lol!
In no particular order.....




Huge congratulations to you all, please snag your badges from the page at the top. Also could you please email inky.impressionsdt@hotmail.com for details on prizes & guest designer.

Now for this weeks challenge...

MONOCHROME!

different shades of the same colour. Skin & hair don't count so colour those as normal.

Firstly we have Sandra , who is this weeks guest designer & she is using.. 'Sent With Love'


Now for the Inkettes...

Nicole using... 'Butterfly Lili' along with 'Butterfly Kisses' sentiment


Maria using.... 'Maddie Spreading The Love' along with 'All My Love' sentiment


Mukta using.... 'Dancing in The Rain' sentiment



Fabulous creations Inkettes, thank you xx

You have until Tuesday 20th January at 6pm UK time to get your 'Monochrome' entreis in using the blue linky tool below.

Hugs Shell, Katie & the Inkettes xx



5 comments:

Pamellia said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top 3!! I'm so excited and honoured! I have grabbed your badge and will post it on my blog with pride! See again soon, hugs :)

ike said...

Wonderful DT creations :-)
Thank you for this Challenge.

IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog

Wendy said...

Great design team samples. I think "monochrome" is one of the toughest challenge themes ever. Thanks for forcing me out of my comfort zone.

Bunny said...

Nice DT work. Thank you for the challenge.

Pamellia said...

Beautiful DT makes as always! Great challenge, I love the monochrome theme, thanks again! hugs :)